Don?t worry! We?ve investigated everything you need to know about vinyl flooring to answer some of your burning questions. That way, you can determine if vinyl flooring is right for you and your home.?
Now, are you ready to get started? Here?s an in-depth look at luxury vinyl flooring benefits:?
1. Budget-Friendly??The best benefit of buying vinyl flooring is getting gorgeous hardwood and stone floors for half the price. Of course, the design and style of materials you choose will vary in cost depending on the lender.?
Although typically, vinyl flooring costs between $2 and $5 per square foot. Now, that?s a deal, especially when considering hardwood floors are priced between $8 and $20 per square foot.?
Plus,?luxury vinyl flooring installation?is easy, making installation prices cheaper than average hardwood installations. Therefore, you?re guaranteed to save money when you purchase vinyl flooring.?
The question then is just how much are you going to save? Our bet is a lot!??
2. Durable? ?Now, you might think that because vinyl flooring is cost-efficient that it?s not durable or long-lasting. Well, you would be wrong.?
Vinyl floors have a scratch- and stain-protective layer that?s sealed on top of the design, making the floor protected against scratches and scuffs. Since the floor is also stain-protected, removing any stain is easy; in fact, all you?ll need is some soap and water, and the stain will come right out.? ?
Most companies offer a 10- to 15-year warranty on the flooring?s protective layer. So if your floor gets stripped of it, you can have it replaced with a new protective layer at no cost.?
Many people think this is a myth, but vinyl flooring is waterproof. This means that no moisture can penetrate into the flooring and cause mold or mildew; how cool is that? Not to mention, since vinyl flooring is so durable, it can last at least?10 to 20 years?if you maintain it properly.?
3. Easy to Clean? ?Luxury vinyl maintenance is a breeze. Unlike other flooring materials, you don?t need specialized products or certain cleaning equipment. In fact, maintaining vinyl flooring is simple; most of the time, all it will need is just a good sweep.?
To clean the floor more thoroughly, mop the floors with water and mild soap, and disinfect it with disinfectant cleaner. Although, most likely, you will only need to wet clean the floors once or twice a month.?
So you don?t have to worry about cleaning for weeks at a time. It?s much easier than other costly flooring materials. Plus, thanks to the protective layer, your floors will be shiny and stain-free.?
4. Looks Posh? ?If you didn?t know the flooring was vinyl, we bet you wouldn?t even guess. Vinyl does not look like a cheap knockoff of expensive flooring. Instead, it provides a luxurious look without needing real stone or hardwood floors, making it easier to maintain and cheaper to buy.?
Vinyl even comes with realistic textures and design styles that make them look and feel like high-end flooring. Even though it?s cheaper, vinyl does not skimp on quality. If you want luxury floors but do not want to pay a steep price or deal with the headaches of real wood or stone, buy vinyl flooring.
5. Various Design Options? ?Luxury vinyl is a homeowner?s favorite due to the immense variety of designs and colors. Vinyl flooring can be printed to look like hardwood, stone, and tile floors. You can even combine solid and composite materials to create your own unique pattern.? ?
Due to the variety, vinyl flooring can be put in your kitchen, bathroom, living room, basement, or laundry room. Its superior design makes it the perfect fit for any home type as well. In fact, many apartments use vinyl to create a luxurious look and feel.?
6. Soft and Silent?When you walk across vinyl flooring, it?s generally described as soft and smooth. That?s because most vinyl floors have a padded layer which makes walking across vinyl more comfortable.??
Vinyl flooring is also described as ?resilient,? meaning that the flooring is able to absorb the weight and distribute accordingly. Therefore, the flooring won?t sink and is able to stay soft for as long as you have vinyl flooring.?
Some vinyl flooring absorbs not only weight but also sounds, allowing the floors to be quieter. Vinyl?s sound-absorbing ability means you won?t hear footsteps, and the flooring won?t creak as you walk across it. Thus, vinyl flooring is great in apartment buildings, two-story houses, and townhomes.??
Buy Luxury Vinyl Flooring Today? ?Luxury vinyl flooring is affordable, long-lasting, and easy to clean. Plus, it comes in a variety of designs, so you can lay vinyl flooring in your kitchen, bathroom, and living room space. Each design is unique and modern, making the flooring a great product to use instead of expensive hardwood floors or costly stone flooring.? ?
We at Dave?s Home Supply have a variety of vinyl flooring for you to choose from. We provide the best of the best at a competitive price.?Contact us?today to purchase vinyl flooring or to request an estimate.?